ISBA/IAPSS is now accepting 2018 Fall Conference Proposals!
The ISBA/IAPSS 69th Annual Fall Conference will be held September 10-11, 2018 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This year, our programming will be focused on these UPDATED strands:
- Preparing Today’s Students for the Workforce of Tomorrow
- College and Career Readiness, Career and Technical Education, Job Shadowing/Internship/Apprenticeship/Partnership, etc.
- Digital Directions and Innovation in Education
- E-books, Computer-based testing, home/school connection, Dual Credit, Network Security, etc.
- Leadership Matters
- Superintendent/School Board Relations, Administration/Parent Communication and Engagement
- Addressing Educational Inequities through Leadership and Board Policy
- The Continuing Evolution of Accountability and Assessments
- Graduation Pathways, State and Federal Accountability Rules (ESSA and Indiana State Accountability Rules), Student/Teacher/School/District/State Assessments, etc.
- Budgeting and Finance for Effective School Governance
- TIF and Local Revenue, Budget Calendar, Fiscal Indicators, HEA1009 (2017)/HB1167 (2018) Updates, etc.
If you have a proposal that fits within one of these strands, please fill out the RFP below for consideration. Proposals will be reviewed by the proposal review committee and you will be contacted after decisions have been finalized.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Friday, March 23, 2018.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Coordinator of Conferences
Indiana School Boards Association
One North Capitol Avenue, Suite 1215
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2225